Saturday, October 14, 2006




Hello everyone! I am having issues with my internet connection, so this will be short. Last weekend some friends and I went to a town called Naivasha to hang out. The scenic picture is of the Rift Valley, and the girls in the tree are me, Kayla, Jen, and Alison. We had a really fun time, and I will post more pictures later. Things are going well at school. Report cards are due on Monday, and conferences are next week as well. You can pray that those would go well. I am a little nervous about them. Also, if you want to see pictures from my birthday party, you can go to my roommate Kayla's blog. www. kayla-in-kenya.blogspot.com. Her blog is way better than mine, so I hope you don't grow dissatisfied with mine. I hope you have a great week! Thanks for your prayers, e-mails, and support.

2 comments:

Leia said...

Hi Daylan! I miss You lots. I know you're busy and I keep bugging you, but are we allowed to mail you stuff. Like real mail. And if so, can you like, maybe give me your address (maybe via e-mail so that it isn't posted for the entire internet world to see so creeps don't come after you...just a thought.) Love you and miss you.

jessi said...

Yay, new pictures! I eat them as though they were candy.

Office quote of the week:
"I'm sorry, I grew up on a farm. We slaughtered a pig when we wanted bacon. My grandfather was reburied in an old oil drum" - Dwight