Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been back in the United States of America for just over a week now, and so far I have driven on the right (and correct) side of the road and have been enjoying the exhaust of cars that have to pass an emissions test. Quite lovely. Here are some pictures so far.
Two of my dearest friends in the world, Kendra Crosby and Katy Rogers, came to visit last week. They spent the night with me in Bend, and then we went hiking here, at Smith Rock.


Katy is on the left, and Kendra is on the right. I met Kendra my junior year of college when she was a freshman, and I was her R.A. Katy was inherited through my friendship with Kendra. And a rich interitance at that.


Kendra, Daylan, Katy

I visited Drew for a couple days at his school, Oregon State University. The mechanical engineering classes were a bit above my head, but it was really fun to hang out with him! I missed my little (or maybe I should say younger) brother.


This is my friends Michael and Debby's little girl, Ellie. We were fast friends.

Brother Dayn, brother-in-law Steve, sister Denee, and me eating at Kell's. It is ranked the number one Irish pub in the U.S.

Mom and me at Crater Lake

Crater Lake in all its glory.


My mom's sister Kathie is visiting, and her friend Cathy Dunham from Alaska is also visiting. From left to right is Mom, Aunt Kathie, and Cathy Dunham standing in front of Smith Rock.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

wow your pictures are so beautiful! I am glad you are having fun at home!

Simon said...

NONNY!