Sunday, September 10, 2006
























I thought I would send along some pictures of the people in my life here in Kenya. As you can see, my students are the most beautiful in the world and at varying stages of development. Caleb is a whole head taller than Mark! The two girls with contrasting colors of hair are Priscilla (blond) and Stella (black-haired). Christine, Harriet, Naomi, and Muthoni are in the other one. The chap with the funny hat is my principal, Trevor Maxwell. And the lady wearing two sets of glasses would be Margo, our school librarian. She is the most wonderful lady, and she comes from Australia. I wish you could all hear her laugh. It's such a lovely sound.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh wow that pic of the giraffe is super cool!!! This is a great website!!

Darin said...

Is she single?