Monday, March 24, 2008

On Saturday, March 22nd, one of the teachers from my school got married. The wedding was in a town called Thika, about an hour away from where I live in Nairobi. Here are some pictures.

We were thankful to be hreaded in the opposite direction of this traffic.

Beth, the one on the left =), married Kefa. Beth teaches special ed. at our school.


This is Nancy and me. Nancy is the secretary in the office at school, and without her, West Nairobi School would fall apart. The buildings would literally crumble to the ground. She also makes me laugh really hard, so it's good to keep her around.


Joan (on the right) works hard on our school's accreditation process. Her friend, whose name escapes me, is visiting from Ghana. For those of you who are wondering, yes, Joan's hat is from J.Crew. She's the best dresser at our school.



This is one of the boys who lives in my apartment complex. He came over for a visit and sat down to read this book my sister sent me for my birthday. Thanks Denee!

These are my friends Kinyash (sorry if I butchered the spelling), Ian, Anne, Steve, and Momo. Steve and Ian are here doing soccer ministry with Ambassadors in Sport. Ian left to go back to the states on Monday - the first in a long series of good byes. Sniff...

No comments: