Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some friends and I hiked Mt. Longonot a few weeks ago.

Here is Kate (one of my students), me, Anna (Kate's sister), Amanda, and Becca (both teachers). (I'm done with the parentheses). (For now).


Kayla, me, and the girls soccer team. We got first place in the league!


In order to better study the concepts of momentum and acceleration, I took my 8th grade science class on a field trip to go bowling. Here are some of us on the bus ride to the bowling alley.



Here are some of the boys in between turns. Chang Hwan, Joe, Hanbeen, Max, Mr. T, and Clay





From left to right we have Heidi, Kate, me, Amanda, and Rachel. We bowled with bumpers, ha!



Luis and Chang Hwan are in front, and from left to right in the back are Austin, Sam, and Hanbeen








JiYeon has amazing form.






2 comments:

jessi said...

(you make me laugh)

Heather said...

Bowling for Science! Woo!